ARUBA OFF ROAD TOURS
Get on The Most Thrilling UTV and ATV Tour in Aruba
Aruba's most beautiful treasures lie hidden, far beyond the paved roads of Aruban cityscape. Feel the wind in your face as you take the wheel of our ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) and UTVs (Utility Terrain Vehicles). Our tour guides will take you on a unique adventure to Aruba's wild side. The tour includes a unique sightseeing experience at the Goshen Farm located in Alto Vista foothills, offering some of the most spectacular panoramic views of the island.
Goshen is a fully self-sustaining farm that provides organic, fresh produce of local vegetables as well as sharing its love for local farming with everyone. But not only this, you'll be part of the "Smoothie with a Purpose Experience." It is one of a kind tour where you'll know more about the countryside of Aruba and enjoy a refreshing smoothie made with Aruban Cucumber
Explore the rolling deserts, rugged shorelines, and challenging terrain on your 4WD UTV and ATV. Our friendly tour guides will take you to Aruba's rocky windward coasts, where you can explore interesting locations like Casibari Rock Formation, Baby Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, which still stand with remarkable long lost history of the 'One Happy Island.'
SINGLE ATV FOR $95 – DOUBLE ATV FOR $120 – DOUBLE UTV FOR $150
- Required: Valid Driving License – Driver Must Be 18+.
- Tour Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays only
- Tour Timing: 9 AM – 12 AM
- Tour duration: Three Hours
- Seats: 1-2 guests per vehicle
- Including: Water Bottle, Helmets, safety gear, Goshen Farm's Smoothie
- Sites to Visit: Casibari Rock Formation, Baby Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Ruins and Goshen Farm
- Tour Language: English, Spanish, Dutch (Portuguese Upon Request).