ARUBA OFF ROAD TOURS
Get on The Most Thrilling UTV and ATV Tour in Aruba
Aruba's most beautiful treasures lie hidden, far beyond the paved roads of Aruban cityscape. Feel the wind in your face as you take the wheel of our ATVs (All Terrain Vehicles) and UTVs (Utility Terrain Vehicles). Our tour guides will take you on a unique adventure to Aruba's wild side. In this tour, we will be taking you on the exciting journey of visiting Aloe Factory and Alto Vista Chapel, where you can get to know exciting things and view spectacular sights. Get to know how the famous Aruba Aloe gets harvested and is then processed.
The Aloe from the Aruba Aloe Factory is the finest Aloe in the world, and it has a variety of uses. We will tell you insightful information regarding Aloe cultivation on the island. Experience visiting the peaceful and divine Alto Vista Chapel, which is quite a famous tourist attraction. Explore the rolling deserts, rugged shorelines, and challenging terrain on your 4WD UTV and ATV. Our friendly tour guides will take you to Aruba's rocky windward coasts, where you can explore interesting locations like Casibari Rock Formation, Baby Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins, which still stand with remarkable long lost history of the 'One Happy Island.'
SINGLE ATV: $95 – DOUBLE ATV: $120 – DOUBLE UTV: $150
- Required: Valid Driving License – Driver Must Be 18+.
- Tour Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays only
- Tour Timing: 9 AM – 12 PM
- Tour duration: Three Hours
- Seats: 1-2 guests per vehicle
- Including: Water Bottle, Helmets, safety gear
- Sites to Visit: Casibari Rock Formation, Baby Natural Bridge, Bushiribana Ruins, Aloe Factory and Alto Vista Chapel
- Tour Language: English, Spanish, Dutch (Portuguese Upon Request).